Oléus DeckTec DR
Oléus DeckTec is a paint based on modified alkyd resins and contains dirt-repellent additives.
Oléus DeckTec DR is a specific semi-gloss paint for deck.
• Contains dirt repellent additives;
• Increased resistance to alkalis;
• Suitable for fresh and salt water;
• Wear resistant;
• Can be applied on most of the existing systems;
• Strong covering power;
• Good adhesion on previous old paint layer;
• Long service life;
• Reclosable package;
• Easy to apply
• Oléus HoldTec(food friendly holds paint) and DeckTec are identical in terms of color;
• One color
|Colors||Red-brown and grey|
|Volume solids||± 47%|
|VOS||VOS max. 419 gr/liter (upon delivery)|
|Recommended layer thickness||35 μm (dft) per lag|
|Consumption per m²||Consumption per m² 13,4 m²/ltr (at 35 μm)|
Instruction for the use of Oléus DeckTec DR.’
- The substance needs to be stirred well before use;
- Humidity: max. 90% RV. Temperature min. 5°C; max. 30°C;
- Preferable temperature of the paint ± 18°C;
- Substrate temperature should be at least 3°C above dew point;
- During application and drying the area needs to be adequately ventilated.
The process with an Airless spray
- Spray pressure: 120 -180 bar. Spray opening : 0.38 – 0.48 mm/ 0.015 – 0.019 inch;
- Spray angle: 60 – 80 degrees. Max. 3% dilution with turpentine.
The process with an Air spray
- Spray pressure 3 – 5 bar. Spray opening : 1,2 to 1.5 mm;
- Max. 5% dilution with turpentine.
|Temperature||Stof droog||Hard||Recoated after (min)||Recoated after (max)|
|10 °C||2 hours||2 days||8 hours||Unlimited|
|23 °C||1 hour||1 day||5 hours||Unlimited|
The first layer should always thoroughly be sanded before painting the second layer. The surface must be clean an free from contamination. When in doubt, consult your Oléus representative.
The surface must be dry and free of salts, oils and other contaminants. Remove loose or damaged parts. Salts and impurities should be removed by spraying with fresh water, preferably at high pressure. Grease, oil and other soluble pollution should be removed with an appropriate cleaner. Roughening the intact parts by sanding or sandblasting. Remove rust.
Safety data (summary)
The complete safety instructions can be found on the safety sheet. With respect to the use of this product, apply the local laws and regulations. Read the instructions properly on the label and safety data sheet before using this product. When using the product, please do not smoke and keep the product away from children. The area needs to be ventilated well.
The information which is contained in this product sheet is issued based on the current knowledge and is correct at the date of issuance. We strive for completeness of advice concerning this products, we have no control over the many other factor that can affect the process of the product. Liability for damages resulting from the use of the product sheet is excluded. We reserve the right to make changes without notification.